Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Santa visited!

Excited to see what Santa left!

Checking out Santa loot-the 2 things she asked for-Strawberry Shortcake cafe and costume

Vera Bradley purse that matches Mommy's had a little surprise inside!


Ready to open presents!

Remy just smiled the whole time watching sister open gifts!

Her favorite-a $5 black frying pan "like Rapunzels" Seriously made her week!

Remy's goodies!

New shoes!

Santa sisters!

So glad this year Rylie had time to play with her new things before visiting family!

Remy's stocking at Mimi's

Rylie's stocking loot at Mimi's

I think this was her favorite! A "Madeline" tea set from Mimi! Cutest thing!

Remy having fun with Gaga

So excited with this  baby food maker! I'll be using it soon!

Sweet girls had a wonderful Christmas!

First Christmas family of 4 was great! Hope yours was too!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

I just love pictures of them running to their gifts on Christmas morning!! Let me know how the baby food making goes- I was thinking about doing that myself but not sure if I want to dive into that or not :)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Merry Christmas!