Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card Keepsakes

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WINTER!

This is our family Christmas card this year!


I love this idea from blogger Lyndsey to make a Christmas card book. Each year, you make a scrapbook page with your card, photo of tree, and your family christmas morning! Then you keep it out each year on a coffee table or something to look over each year's Christmases! I want to start this with last year's card (my favorite).

I also love this idea from blogger Jennifer for keeping all the Christmas cards you receive! Just punch a small hole in the corner, put them on a wire circle and hang from the tree or somewhere in your home! I currently keep all the cards in a box, but I like this better with them being on display and to separate the different years on different rings! That way each year they're already together and ready for display too!