Remy is 1 month old today!
My friend Erin sent these cute stickers for her monthly photos!
So we've had huge improvement since Wednesday on the acid reflux/colic symptoms. I dont think I could say she had actual colic because she didnt fit the "Rule of 3" for that (3 hours a day, 3 days a week, 3 weeks). I've been reading nonstop 2 books on helping "colic symptoms" and they seem to be working. Her acid reflux meds seem to be helping too as she doesnt scream anymore while eating and spitting up.
So here's what Remy's doing at 1 month old:
- Holds head 45-90 degree angle when on belly
- Weighed 8 lb 5 oz Tue at the Dr office but with clothes and diaper on. (That was Rylie's birth weight!)
- Still in newborn clothes and diaper. Newborn hats are getting tight. Feet still too small for newborn booties/shoes.
- We just increased to 3.5-4oz formula (still Enfamil newborn) every 3 hrs during the day and every 5-6 hrs at night.
- She's started making a few cooing noises (which I love!)
- Hates having her diaper changed
- She gives cute little smiles randomly
- Responds to sound
- Focuses on things in front of her and follows with her eyes
We go back to the Dr next week for acid reflux medicine followup!