Just some updates on Remy today since she's 3 weeks old!
She wore her baby jeggings for the first time today =) They didnt have newborn size so I got 3 month and they're a little big. But we still had to break them out. So adorable!
So at 3 weeks old Remy is:
- Still on 3 oz Enfamil Newborn formula every 3 hours except at night. Her feeding schedule is about like this: 6:30am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm, 2am. Times aren't exact, but pretty close to those times.
- Starting to have more spitup this week and fussiness. We've started doing gas drops and Gripe Water with each feeding. Too soon to see if there's progress. We'll see how the weekend goes.
- Staying awake longer between feedings, but still no interest in "playing" in her bouncer or floor gym. She just lays around checking things out, then fusses to be held or she sleeps in the cradle seat or swing.
- Still in newborn clothes and diapers of course.
- Still has her umbilical cord. When she was born Dr's said the new thing is to not use alcohol swabs and it'll fall off faster. Well, we used them with Rylie and hers fell off at 2 weeks, so now we're using them on Remy! If it's not off by next Friday we'll have to see the Dr.
- Still hates her baths and having diaper changed. She just doesnt like to be cold.
- Holding her head up really well when on belly (under close supervision) and when I hold her upright.
- Loving being carried in my sling baby carrier.
- Doing well in carseat riding in the car. She falls hard asleep =)
- Loving her Mommy, Daddy, and big sister!
Morning cartoons with sister today! This picture melts my heart SO much!