Remy turned 1 week old yesterday!
- Had a few sponge baths and cried during them.
- Likes to be warm, held and swaddled tight.
- Deep-sleeper, hard to keep awake to finish feedings.
- Smells just like Rylie did as a newborn. I forgot what that smell was and love having it back in our house =)
- Wouldnt take a paci at first in the hospital but now LOVES the green soother they gave her there. Only paci she'll take.
- Eats 2-3 oz every 3 hours.
- Pretty gassy baby =( We do gas drops after every feeding.
- Slight spitup has started, just like Rylie had. She has to be propped up or else it's worse when she's flat on back.
- Not awake that much to do anything else! She enjoys just lounging on her boppy pillow, or cradle seat we're borrowing, and liked her swing both times she's been in so far.
She also had a followup Dr visit Friday. She's currently 7lb 6oz. She was 6lb 12oz when we came home from the hospital, so she's doing great on growth. Her jaundice is gone and Dr said she looked perfect! We go back next Friday for her 2 week well-check.
We just love having our girl here! Happy 1 week birthday Remy!