Monday, September 19, 2011

Mommy & Rylie Day

Yesterday Rylie and I spent a day together out while David stayed home with Remy. We got donuts for breakfast then went to church with our neighbors! Rylie did great til she started talking during the sermon. I told her we have to be quiet & listen to the man talk up front. She said "but that's not God up there!" Guess she thought he wasnt important then since he wasnt God!

We went to lunch at Sharky's after church and had fun coloring.
It was so good getting out with my big girl again! I'd sure missed her lately. When I'm home with her, I've also got Remy to tend to. The other days Rylie's in school. I'm definitely making it a priority to still spend one-on-one time with her.
I'm real excited today because this baby holder sling arrived! I got it free & barely ordered it Friday. Excuse my no-makeup look. We aint goin anywhere today! But we had to try out the sling. Remy's in a fussy phase where she wants to be held a lot. Baby girl fell asleep right away and I had hands free to put away dishes! Score!

Also excited my Mommy necklace arrived today! I've wanted one of these for years but I wanted to wait until we had another baby to get matching name charms. This photo's blurry. But I got each girl's birthstone put with their name. Love it! Thanks Courtney for sending me the info to get this!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Ashlee! I just loved the sling with Claire when she was a newborn! What a lifesaver! Glad it's working for you too! Also, those necklaces are precious!!!

Kelly said...

I just LOVED the sling when Claire was a newborn! It works wonders! I'm glad you are enjoying yours too! Those necklaces are adorable. Hand stamped jewelry is so pretty!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Love the necklace and the baby sling!