Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Favorite Summer Days

I'm gonna miss these simple Summer days with my Rylie!

Mon we went to the library. There wasn't storytime but we had books due back. She did some puzzles and picked out new ones.

Had a quick lunch just us at our favorite place-Chick Fil A! (And NO I wouldnt let her back on the playground there! lol I told her no way I can rescue her again.)

Came home, napped, then had snack while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's her new favorite thing! She just sits mesmerized and so still watching the whole thing! And one day she couldnt reach something on the counter and said "I guess I need a mouse-ka-tool!" lol

Her favorite thing is doing the Hot Dog Dance at the end!



Might not sound like a big day to some, but these are my favorite kind!

No comments: