Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I gotta brag about David

I just have to brag a moment about my husband, David. The past 2 weeks now he's come home from a full day of work and done a load of laundry, helped pick up the house, dried the laundry, done dishes, and folded and put away the clothes. THEN he's even had a bath ready for me after I get Rylie ready for bed. Every night. He's been so awesome helping me out! The laundry especially was getting exhausting lugging around baskets full of clothes and piling up on me. I feel so lucky he's married to me and just needed to do some praising on his behalf on here! Thanks David for all your hard work and help! Love you!!

3 comments:

EMonaghan said...

I figured out how to post a comment fro m my reader! Yay David, keep it up!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Good job hubby!

GRANDMA said...

Way to go David!!!!