Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day New School

Aside from the little Summer camp she just finished, today was Rylie's official first day in her new school! She seemed excited until this morning. She seemed pretty nervous and wouldnt eat her breakfast.

Then she seemed excited when we got there and saw her name on the wall! When they opened her class though, she got clingy to me, but went in to play. They had a little breakfast for parents outside the sanctuary after dropoff to watch the kids do Chapel Time. At first Rylie just sat there next to Logan but finally got up and danced with everyone. So I headed out and then her class was walking back to it's room and walked by my car. Look what I just happened to see.....





Uh-oh! Rylie and Logan walking back to class holding hands. I felt like a paparazzi snapping this photo from my car lol Logan's the only person she knows in her new class so I think she's clinging towards him more. I'm excited for this school year at the new school and think it will be a great one!

Rylie's 1st day of school 2009, 2010, and 2011
(the first 2 were taken in late Oct)

3 comments:

The Stairs Family said...

Just wanted to leave you a message and tell you how much I love your blog! I think that if we lived closer we would be really good friends, we seem to have so much in common! I have been reading your blog forever and I totally remember Rylie's other "First Day of School" pictures! That slideshow you posted yesterday definitely made me tear up, it was beautiful! Anyway- just wanted to stop by and say "hi!" and to let you know I love all your updates :)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

So cute! I hope she had a good day!

Grandma said...

Love the picture of Rylie and Logan! She's is getting to be such a big girl. I can't get over the changes from last year and especially from the year before-1st day of school.