Tuesday, August 23, 2011

37 Weeks

FULL TERM!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Gonna do a short & sweet post this time =)
Pregnancy Highlights:
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I checked over a week ago & was 35 lbs up but my Dr said I'm only up 30.
Maternity Clothes: I wear about the same 5 things over & over right now! Not much fits!
Movement: I can tell she's long. Lots of jabs in the ribs, pressure down below, and she goes crazy every morning wanting breakfast! lol
Sleep: Almost nonexistent right now. I have excrutiating back pain at night and 2-3 potty breaks.
What I miss: Just starting to miss not being pregnant-breathing normal, reaching things, having energy, fitting into clothes, not sweating as much, picking up Rylie, sleeping on my stomach, popping my back, having a mojito ;-)
Cravings: Ice water! It's so hot right now! I dont have much room but I still have an appetite. Just varies day to day.
Symptoms: Bad back pain, still bad foot pain, some anxiety over delivery, exhaustion, and pretty emotional lately.
Best Moment this week: Reaching full term and getting a new pack 'n play that I've been dreaming about since I found out I was pregnant! It was last one in store and with coupons, sale, and giftcards we saved $100!


Went to the Dr last Wednesday (huge thanks to Julee for watching Rylie!) and she didnt check me. My next appt is this Thursday so we'll see if there's progress!

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I'm super behind...but you look so cute in this green dress! Good color for you:)