Monday, August 15, 2011

36 Weeks

We're officially 9 months pregnant! This Saturday we'll be FULL TERM!


David snuck this photo.

36 weeks with both girls! Wow I think I look exactly the same in both lol

Don't kill me Shelly for posting this! lol Kinda blurry from the scan. She was a week ahead of me, but you can tell how low I carried Rylie. Remy's not as low for some reason. (I got my haircut later this day & then took the above photo.)

 
The main thing this week-my stupid foot pain! It's only gotten worse. I think I need to see a Dr. I've been wearing sneakers as much as I can, but they constrict my feet since they're swollen. And they're so hot! I look ridiculous in public right now-big 'ol 9 month preggo waddling around in huge sneakers and LIMPING now. I just wish I could enjoy these last few weeks of this pregnancy.

I also had some braxton hicks Friday night that lasted about 40 minutes. I laid on the couch for awhile and ate dinner then I had a real contraction that hurt pretty bad. Only one though! I went to bed after that and nothing since. I still have bad back pain at night when I'm sleeping.

Remy's room is done. David hung the photo frames last night so I'll post photos this week!  I really feel like we're ready for her! I just need to pack our hospital bags and wash all the bottles/pacifiers.

I see the Dr this Wednesday and I doubt she'll check me, but she might.

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Oh lordy!!! I remember being so hot in those jeans but nothing else was fitting!! Im SO glad I get to go thru the worst in the winter this time around! If I get the cankles again I'll just soak them in the snow :) I still think u look smaller this time around- the entire pregnancy. Good luck at the doctor!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw yeah! Almost there and looking good! So sorry about your foot:(