Tuesday, August 2, 2011

34 Weeks

Probably the worst weekly photo of me! This was early Saturday morning because somebody in my belly was going crazy starting at 6am & for over an hour didn't stop. So I had to just get up and we went out to breakfast. Every morning I wake up so hungry I'm nauseous and Remy's going nuts. (Click here to see video of my belly moving!)


This is the safe point and if she's born at any point after this week, we should all be good! Yay!

34 weeks with Rylie. Guess this isn't the best week for belly pictures in either pregnancy! Ha!

I got all of Remy's laundry done this week! It took 5 loads to get all the clothes, sheets, towels, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, and covers for swings and bouncer seats washed. But I'm so glad that's out of the way now! We also ran a ton of errands Saturday to get the rest of the things we needed-new bathtub, extra changing pad cover, trash can, etc for Remy's room. Her little bathroom side is complete, I cleaned and organized her closet so it's done, and her room's all ready too. I just need to hang the new picture frames I made this weekend and then get the new curtain in. I decided to change that. So I'm waiting until it's 100% complete for new pictures.

On another note, I'm thinking Remy has flipped? As of Friday I've been breathing easier & felt more movement at the top of my belly instead of the kicks on the bottom. She moves around so much more now! I'm pretty uncomfortable a lot and still pretty tired, but nothing too terrible. I do lose circulation easily and my legs are always falling asleep. This heat has kept me indoors mostly. I gave in and bought a few new maternity clothes last Monday so now I feel better having clothes that fit and are comfortable. I actually want to get up and go now lol I've done a lot of nesting and organizing this weekend at home. Just wanting to get everything in place before she arrives!


2 comments:

Rosie said...

Sounds like you are so ready!!

~Shelly~ said...

I just wore that polka dot dress yesterday :) GETTING CLOSE, MAMA!!!