Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas in July

Monday night after Rylie's bath David decided to dress Rylie up in a Christmas outfit! (all leftover from last year that still fit) I think it's cute he likes to dress her up sometimes in his own creations & Rylie loves it. So he took a few photos of her posing for Christmas in July!

First off-she ran and did a pose she's seen Mommy doing the past 4 months or so! My little me. (Oh and she also said she wanted a sticker on her belly like me. She kills me sometimes.)

Then she got all cute!

Simple pose to show off her outfit

I dont know why but she looks so tall & grown up in this photo. I'm really excited about taking her back to school clothes shopping this year. She's very into picking out her own things lately. I know this is only the beginning!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

That's so funny. And I swear, before I even started to read the psot, I knew that she was posing and acting just like you! lol.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

That is to cute! Love her poses just like you:)