Tuesday, July 26, 2011

33 Weeks Part II

Thank you ladies for the sweet comments on my previous post. I didnt mean to sound so whiney & complaining. I know pregnancy is a blessing & I'm still enjoying this one really. I just didnt expect with this one to be anemic & extra tired or have a fibroid or be in a heat wave! lol
***
So I had my checkup yesterday morning with my OB/Gyn. They did an ultrasound to check Remy's measurements. She's measuring 34-35 wks while we were just starting 33 wks. But the Dr didnt say anything about moving my due date up. I'm surprised because I have friends who see this same Dr & always get their due date moved up by like 2 days?? So I'm not sure what makes her decide to do that when she does.
***
Remy's also breech. Apparently this is normal and she can still turn. I just knew she had to be from this past week of feeling hard jabs on my cervix & thought it had to be feet! But this explains why I've been extra uncomfortable for the past few weeks & more out of breath. She was in head-down position when we did the 4D. So hopefully she'll flip on her own soon! She was also blinking her eyes which was kinda creepy to see! lol
***
We found out she weighs 5 lbs right now! That astonishes me! If you look at preemie baby clothes, they only fit up to 5 lbs, so Remy's already too big for them. It's just weird looking at those clothes & thinking she's already that big inside me.
***
We also talked to our Dr about our concerns with delivery after how Rylie's went & how big she was. The Dr said we can induce at 39 wks if we choose, so we've got less than 5 1/2 wks maximum until we meet our new princess!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Just don't get your heart set on a date because, as I know well, that induction date doesn't always happen when you think it will. Not too much longer!