Tuesday, July 12, 2011

31 Weeks

**Updated comparison picture below!

Wow-less than 9 weeks now! Yay for single digits!
WELL, I finally weighed myself after vacation. I'm now up 29 lbs. That means I've gained 7 in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I talked to my doctor about it & she said I'm still doing good & in the healthy zone so she's not worried. I'm just over what my goal was but I'm trying not to worry too much about it. I love food! hehe

My little photo partner! 
31 weeks with Remy & 31 weeks with Rylie (at 20 lbs heavier)!

I've had some pain around my belly button the past week or so & thought it was stretching out. But it got so painful I wanted to cry. So the Dr looked at me & discovered I have a fibroid on my uterus that has grown with my growing uterus & is pushing against my stomach wall causing the pain. So what to do about this? Nothing. Sadly, nothing can be done until Remy's born. I get to just live with this pain for the next 2 months. It really hurts bad & especially with it being right there on the front of my belly, I occassionally bump it & then I want to cry. It's like stubbing-your-toe-really-hard kinda pain. I also have really bad back pain lately. I've got a big 'ol belly out front that feels like it's just stretched out so far. I dont remember having back pain this early with Rylie. I'm sure Remy will be 10 lbs. Ha!
 I'm seriously thinking one of these belly support bands are my only hope for the back pain, so I might try one out. Any experience with these??

 I got a pedicure finally Saturday afternoon because I cant reach my toenails to do them myself anymore hehe! It was so relaxing!

Other than that, we've worked more on Remy's room & I should have photos this weekend. This Saturday I get to celebrate with a little shower in Houston with friends that I'm so excited about! I havent seen lots of them in so long so it'll be fun to catch up!

2 comments:

The Strzepeks said...

I've been using what I've lovingly termed the "boulder holder" for the last couple of months with this pregnancy. Elijah was a 9 1/2 lb baby at birth and though this little girl is nowhere near that (and it appears she won't be), she feels heavier. Everything is just lower and more forward this time so I can say that the maternity belt has been a help. I definitely feel more support when I need to be on my feet, or bend down a lot, or when I'm getting jostled around in the car. It's not invisible under everything but does generally disappear under an empire waistline. Occasionally it feels weird when the baby is moving underneath the belt but it hasn't felt constricting. I'm not sorry I made the purchase. I got mine at Motherhood and it's a similar design to the one in your picture.

Sorry about the painful fibroid :( Here's to that lovely light at the end of the tunnel!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I'm sorry about that fibroid. That is no fun. I had a cyst in a not so fun place that was so painful when I was pregnant with Baby C and we couldn't do anything about it till I had him except a temp fix and it was awful!! I hope it isn't to bad.