Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 Weeks

Uhh yeah...my legs arent that huge. lol I should've worn other capris! But my belly sure is growing! At 30 weeks, baby's about 15.7 inches long & weighs 3 pounds.

30 weeks with Rylie & now. Definitely shows how differently this pregnancy is on my body this time! Last time I gained everywhere. This time I just poke out more in the belly.

I went to the Dr on Wednesday because I wasnt feeling good & I've got another sinus infection & double ear infection. If you've kept count, this is #4 since December, all during this pregnancy. So more amoxicillin & Zyrtec! Other than that, this week's been pretty good. I've still got energy & sleeping good (except for the stuffiness from my sinuses). I just cant bend down to pick things up as easily & I think I'm just sticking with baths for the rest of the Summer. lol Less strain on my back since our shower doesnt have a bench. I go back to my Remy doctor next week & in 2 weeks we're celebrating Remy in Houston with friends & family! That's all for this week =)

Oh & I dont know how much I've gained because I havent weighed this week! I'm tempted to stop weighing altogether because I dont like the numbers on the scale lately but I do like how I look in the mriror. I feel like that's all that really matters as long as I'm still healthy.

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

You look great!

grandma said...

you look great! you are all baby this time>