Monday, June 13, 2011

Our little "Madeline"

Rylie's obsession with Madeline has only grown! She has the movie she keeps at Mimi's house, but lately she's been finding things around our house (random dolls, hats, etc) and pretending they're "Madeline" things. So I dug around on ebay & found her some real Madeline things!

A real Madeline doll! She loves her!

And the best thing-a real Madeline costume! She wears this ALL. THE. TIME. lol And runs around quoting the movie. Obsessed!

She even refused to take it off before falling asleep one day. (Dont know why this is sideways?) I love how her hand's on the hat as well. Sweet girl. I took the costume off after I took a photo. It's a hot, thick coat! But she loves it & put it back on as soon as she woke up!

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Im still giggling!

Rosie said...

She's so cute and quirky!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

This is so funny and cute! I love it!