Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miss Cow & Dressup with Mommy

Rylie has always LOVED the Chick Fil A cow! Especially when they set out the huge inflatable one we'll see driving by! She was excited to see "Miss Cow" the other night.

Rylie's been SO into dressup for a long time now. Seriously always has a dressy costume & tiara on when she's home! Last night she said "What princess are you? You not Erica. I'm Erica (from Barbie princess movie)." I said whatever princess she wanted me to be & she said I needed a princess dress. I said I wish I had one & she said "You can borrow mine!" And ran off to bring me one of hers lol

Yes, I seriously put it on! She said I could be Tiana & my makeup's totally worn off after working in the yard, but I had to take photos of us! She was loving Mommy dressing up with her!

This photo just kills me! I didnt even know she did that until I saw it on my camera & bout died laughing! She also said to me yesterday "You're my best friend." And I completely feel the same way about her.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Ya'll are just way too cute together!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw that is so sweet!