Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Celebrating Remy

Sunday we spent the day in Waco visiting friends & family to celebrate Remy's soon arrival!

My mom & sister put everything together & it was so sweet!

A lot of family couldn't make it but I was so happy to see several friends again!
Shelly & her girl Kinley, Rylie & I, Jessika and daughter Skye

And Shelly's gonna have a baby too! Hehe Pregnant together again-just for a few months tho this time! Our girls-born 3 days apart. I cant believe how much they've grown! 

My friend Meredith from high school. I love that I have photos of us at Senior Prom, our college graduation, my wedding, and both my baby showers. Hopefully we never lose touch!

And do you know who these 2 beauties are?! Rosie & Tiffany! I've only been talking to them on blogs/Facebook for years & we finally met in person! See? The blog world can be an amazing place that can bring amazing people into your life =)

My mom's friend Mary stopped by too & I was so happy to see her. She's like my other Grandmother. She gave me my first job at 15 working in the children's nursery at the church, where I stayed for many years. She's done a lot for us. I hadnt seen her since my wedding so I was glad she made it!

After the little shower we went to dinner with my mom, sister, & Isaac. Rylie was such a stinker at the shower & was super tired by dinner! She was just so excited about seeing everyone, her friends, cousin. Thankfully she slept the whole drive home.

I'm so thankful for everyone who came to celebrate our 2nd daughter! It was so great seeing all of you & I cant wait for you all to meet Remy!


3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

I am SOOO glad I was able to 'officially' meet you!! I loved being able to meet Rylie as well, she has such the personality--too adorable! Loved it! Thank you for thinking of and inviting me! Can't wait for our lunch date next time your in town!! xoxo

~Shelly~ said...

How cute! Mind if I steal a couple of the pics..since I forgot my camera!!!?
Can't wait for Remy to get here! Won't be long!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Glad you had fun at your shower!!