Tuesday, June 21, 2011

28 Weeks

I'm in my 3rd trimester!

Belly photo from the hotel Saturday! I honestly dont know how much weight I'm up. Last week I remained up 20 lbs, but kept dipping down 3 lbs. It's hard to tell right now with swelling & retaining water. I havent weighed myself in a week so I'll have an update this Saturday. Baby is about 2 1/4 lbs (same as Chinese cabbage) and around 14 inches long.

Monthly belly shots so far! I've definitely popped out most this month! These sticker pics will now be every 2 weeks, just like my Dr appointments.

28 weeks with Rylie

I had a checkup Monday morning & got the glucose results. I failed. I have to do the 3 hour test this week sometime. Not fun. I really hope I pass. It's funny how I ate horribly 1st pregnancy & gained so much & passed the glucose with flying colors. You'd think this time with eating better, going organic, and gaining less I'd be fine. lol I also found out Monday that I'm anemic. Which probably explains how tired & sluggish & dizzy I've been lately. I just thought I was overdoing it, which also probably contributed. So I've been put on an iron prescription.

Aside from that, my current symptoms-I cant turn my body to pop my back anymore. Makes for back pain. It's getting harder to get comfortable in bed but I still sleep good. I've been having some pains here & there. Most likely braxton hicks starting. Swelling has definitely increased. Remy kicks around a lot. It's getting harder to pick up/carry Rylie. 

Looking forward to a little baby celebration with family & friends in Waco this weekend!

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

The progression photos are so cool! Looking good;)

Rosie said...

I agree, I can tell you have "popped" the most this month. But you still look adorable! Can't wait for your shower Sunday!