Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Wonderful Mother's Day

I had a really good Mother's Day on Sunday! We'd planned on going to Sunday School before church but decided to sleep in a little instead. Then Rylie woke me up saying "Happy Mother's Day! I brought you a present!" and handed me 2 cards & a little bag. We really needed a new small camera with video since ours broke in October so David & Rylie got me one on a great deal Target was having. I'm so thrilled to have a little camera again! Then we did church & lunch at Mimi's! It was very low-key & relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Here's the photos!


Ready for church!

Lil bump shot. It's my favorite time of pregnancy so expect a lot of these =)

Rylie actually signed her own name for the first time on cards! I only helped with the R on Mimi's card.

Our Walmart Mother's Day shirts =)

Mimi and her 2 boys


I'm so blessed to be Rylie's Mommy & Mommy to little one on the way. We're celebrating with my mom this weekend!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

What a cute little bump. And woo hoo for Rylie signing her name!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Happy late Mother's Day. All these pics are so cute! Her signed name and the one of her touching your belly!:)