Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rylie's Dance Recital

Finally getting this on here! Sorry for the long wait! Here's photos of our little ballerina in her first stage performance ever!

Dressed in costume & full makeup on! This was my first time to ever put makeup on her & she was so thrilled! She sat down for me to do it & said "I'm so 'cited about makeup!" lol

Rylie & Charlotte before show. By far my favorite picture of them!

The 4 girls in their class doing the recital.

Final show! First pose. Rylie's 3rd from left.

Jumping....Rylie's in center

Cute little hugging part....Rylie's last on the right

Jumping again....Rylie's 3rd from left

Dancing with Charlotte-their favorite part I think

Final pose! Seriously such a cute dance! I cant wait to get the video in & I'll post it asap.

Daddy giving Rylie flowers after. And only picture of her flower in her hair that matched her costume.

She was excited about getting flowers of her own

After the show

Mimi & Gaga came to see the recital too!

And so did Grandma, Aunt Sarah, and cousins Isaac and Hayden!

We seriously could not have been more proud of Rylie during her recital! Especially in this clingy phase she's been going through lately. She completely shocked me & was the bravest she's ever been going up on that stage in a very dark auditorium with no adult, just 3 other classmates & doing her dance in front of everybody without any fear. We said before we were going to take a break from any activities this Fall but seeing as how this is something Rylie really loves & wants to continue doing, we decided to continue on this Fall!


So proud of you little Rylieroo! Mommy & Daddy love you very much!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Great pictures! Good job Rylie!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

A-freaking-DORABLE:) Looks like she did great! Can I tell you how excited I am (as a dance teacher) to have Savi start later this year:) Your pictures only add to the excitement!