Thursday, May 19, 2011

Outdoor Chalk & Sprinkler


Tuesday afternoon Rylie & I sat outside after nap & enjoyed the nice weather. It won't be long before it'll be too hot to want to be outside! It's not quite hot enough lately for the pool yet though.


So Rylie did some sidewalk chalk & worked on writing her letters. She can do about 15 of them on her own and about 4 she needs some help with. The rest we didnt even attempt yet lol



Then I suggested she play in the sprinkler since it was already out & she immediately grabbed a swimsuit & changed! But she's never played in the sprinkler before & said "How do I swim in it?" lol


She had fun running around in the water & was so excited! She only played for about 30 minutes before she was shaking & cold.


Drying off! She had fun & I'm sure we'll be doing this a lot this Summer if I dont feel like braving the crowded neighborhood pool & just wanna sit in the shade & watch her in the front yard.

(Photos from my cell phone)

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Sprinklers are a great form of entertainment!