Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hayden's 1st Birthday & Waco Zoo

Sunday morning was my nephew Hayden's 1st birthday party! Photo with mom (my sister) and dad.
We decided not to get up at 6am to make the drive Sun and instead went up Sat afternoon & got a good hotel deal. So much easier! Especially with how tired I've been getting lately.

The party was at Cameron park by the big playground. Rylie fell right away & did the most dramatic "cry" run to Mommy. Told you she's attached to only Mommy right now! As you can see Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa were all there with her but she had to run to Mommy.

Birthday boy with his big brother Isaac and cousin Rylieroo. They were all so excited to see each other!

After the party in the park we all went to the Waco Cameron Park Zoo! Rylie's been asking for the zoo for a week!

Big boy Hayden walking now!

And passed out later at the zoo lol We were there over 2 1/2 hours! All the up & down hills wore me out! We headed home after this (grabbing Bush's Chicken on our way out hehe) It was a good visit seeing everybody! Made me homesick again of course.

Happy 1st Birthday Hayden!

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I have been to the Waco zoo several times when I lived there. I don't remember that butterfly or believe me I would have a pic with it:) lol must have added it in the last 4 yrs. HA!