Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gender Reveal Party!

I've got a ton of catching up to do on this blog from this past week! It's been super crazy with our 4th wedding anniversary, family visiting, Rylie's dance recital, and getting ready for our gender reveal party. But I'm going to save everything else for later because I know everybody's mostly waiting for this! =)


We did a bumble bee theme that started with invitation I made & just emailed to everyone!


The 3 of us dressed in black & yellow to match the theme. I even found Rylie cute bumble bee shirt & flip flops that I just had to get her!


We served a few snacks & drinks


And I had to have these adorable bumble bee cookies that I ordered from a local lady. They were very delicious too!

After socializing for awhile & letting the kids play outside (we had gorgeous weather!), we called everyone together for THE announcement!

We took a photo of all the "girl" votes first! A few wore blue but said they were voting pink! hehe

And a photo of the "boy" votes! As you can see boy was the majority!

Finally we had Rylie walk out with balloons in the color of the gender to let everyone know!













It's a GIRL!!!

And her beautiful name will be......







Remy Peyton McCrary!

Thanks again everyone for coming & all the sweet messages we've received! We're so excited & Rylie is especially thrilled about having a little sister!

4 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Congrats!!!!! I love her name!! I bet Rylie is excited to have a little sister :))

Rosie said...

AHHHHH!!! I knew it! How exciting!! I LOVE her name too. So super cute. Congrats, you get to re-use all your girl clothes:)

~Shelly~ said...

Yay for reusing the clothes lol!!! What a fun day! Now u can get everything u need to finish the room!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

SO EXCITED! Congrats:) Yeah for getting to reuse some of those cute girl clothes right!