Monday, May 16, 2011

4 Year Anniversary

This past Thursday David & I reached 4 years of marriage! I can't believe it's already been that long. It's going by so fast. We weren't up for doing anything exciting this year. We've just had too much going on. I insisted on no gifts (like I did for Mother's Day too but you see how well that turned out). David was sweet & brought me home roses though & a sweet, hilarious card. I'd honestly spent the morning running errands & cleaning with no makeup on looking ragged & preparing for a big storm that was coming. But I decided to fix myself up nice for us 3 to go out to dinner to celebrate a little. My mom sent us a giftcard to our favorite restaurant-Red Lobster for our anniversary so that's what we did! hehe Nothing too special, but it was just how we wanted to spend it. Couldn't have been a more perfect celebration! Looking forward to many more anniversaries & if this is all we do on our 40th, then I'll be just as happy then as I am now.


Believe it or not Rylie took this photo of us!
(Thanks for lending me the oh so comfy dress Erin!)

Self-taken one too. Arent we cute lol

Our Red Lobster recently renovated & now have this lighthouse hanging inside which is actually THE lighthouse near Mimi & Gaga's house in Maine that Rylie will get to see in person this Summer! Thought that was kinda coincidental so we took a photo. It's Rylie's favorite restaurant too ;-)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Happy 4 years! Amazing what's changed in 4 years huh? That's so neat about the lighthouse photo too!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Happy 4 yrs:) Ours is in 2 weeks and it is my dance recital night...guess our plans will be pushed back!