Tuesday, May 31, 2011

25 Weeks

I've been bad about weighing this week. I think I'm about 16 lbs up. I feel like that may sound like a lot of weight, but then I look at these pictures...



Me at 25 weeks now & then 25 weeks with Rylie-at 20 lbs heavier. Seriously at this point with Rylie I'd already gained 28 lbs. So then I think 16 lbs this time sounds pretty good!
Me & David at 25 weeks. This was our family bbq/shower we had at our house in July 2007.


We made huge progress in Remy's room this week!
We put the crib together last Sunday & added the bedding.

Closeup of the bedding (the blanket is laying on the sheet) I'm so in love with this set! We've also rearranged the furniture 3-4 different ways lol And this past weekend we painted! So by this weekend I should have almost-complete photos to post!

This week's been better about me getting up early & getting around faster. But it's been crazy with hormones. Everything has made me want to cry. The heat's about to do me in already (now yall know why I tried avoiding another Summer pregnancy! lol) I have the glucose test in 2 weeks & maternity pictures this weekend!

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Love the bedding! Can't wait to see the maternity photos:)

Rosie said...

Girl that bedding is so pretty! And ya'll look so young in your photos from before. :)