Tuesday, May 17, 2011

23 Weeks

I'm super late posting this past Saturday's picture & update but still wanted to include it!
Excited for Rylie's dance recital that was later on Saturday evening! I couldnt even sleep.
Last week I stayed up 14 lbs. I've been watching my sodium intake because I noticed it's starting to make a difference. I notice my fingers swelling & feeling much bigger than normal after eating salty foods.

23 weeks with Rylie! This photo makes me look small back then actually. Must've been a good angle.

This week was just crazy with everything leading up to the weekend! So excited for the gender reveal party that turned out great & finally getting it out there that we're having a GIRL! I ordered crib bedding & it arrived last Friday! So I'll post nursery photos soon as we make more progress. Still have to paint!

I'm a little bummed I took these photos last week wearing these 2 tanks to make a gender voting chart for the party & completely forgot to make the chart! =(

But I had photos similar to these in pink & blue that people voted on with Rylie so I wanted the same chart this time. Oh well! This time we had a reveal party lol

I cant believe this Saturday we're a full 6 months along!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

What are you doing Remy's room in theme wise? Just curious.

Ashlee McCrary said...

We dont really have a theme for this one. With Rylie it was pink & green frogs. This one's bedding is beige with flowers on it & stripes on the bedskirt. I'll post pics as soon as I get the crib together-maybe tomorrow! We still have to paint the walls too & find curtains!

Rosie said...

Hey FYI: I had a feeling you would post on here in response & the only way I would have known is by checking back since I don't get an email. Wasn't sure if you knew that or not.
Can't wait to see pics of the bedding!