Monday, March 21, 2011

15 Weeks!

Saturday we hit 15 weeks!
*Fixed the pictures below!*

I'm up a steady 5 lbs now, which is still great. Baby is about 4 inches long, 2 1/2 ounces and the size of an apple! I actually wore a complete maternity outfit on Saturday. I just needed comfort! lol Here's a comparison of me with my 1st pregnancy.


15 weeks with Rylie & 15 weeks now. I think I'm smaller this time around? I was wearing a full maternity outfit in the first photo too & it was taken after a long day of work. lol

This week has just been full of allergies & tiredness. The sinus infection brought up more nausea & lack of appetite. I had a little worry this weekend with some bleeding but I went to my doctor this morning & everything is ok. She thinks I might've busted a blood vessel which is completely normal. I just never had that happen before.

It's been such torture lately not being able to shop for the correct gender! Last week I was in Old Navy & really didn't want to walk away from this baby boy outfit!



OR these baby girl shoes!
Haha! I've restricted myself to no more baby shopping until we find out the gender! 5 more weeks!!!
My neighbor friend Tiffany (Carter's Mom) found out they're having another girl! SO exciting! They thought for sure it was a boy. =)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Aww sweetie! You've popped. lol. It could be the outfit though, but you look adorable! I can't wait to find out what you are having. And Old Navy got me every time while I was pregnant. They have the sweetest clothes.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Looking good:) I know I suck at mailing things, I had asked Charlie to put your box in the mail and it never happened. BUT I personally mailed it out Monday:) So it should be there very soon!