Sunday, March 13, 2011

14 Weeks!

We hit 14 weeks this Saturday! Woohoo! Now whatever way you look at it, we're definitely in the 2nd trimester!



I wasnt at the best angle and Rylie really wanted to be in the pic too =)
I'm still 4-5 lbs up. Baby is the size of a lemon at 3 1/2 inches & weighs about 1 1/2 ounces.

Well, my nausea from last weekend continued on this week. I'm now in my 2nd pack of Preggie Pops. Never bought them with Rylie but now I'm addicted to them! I've also had headaches almost every day this week, probably due to the huge amount of pollen down here! I've had lots of energy the past 2 weeks which has been great. I've still not felt any movement yet. I'm definitely on the look out for that! Rylie still asks every day to talk to baby in my tummy. She thinks its name is "Carol" for some reason? lol But she still goes back & forth between wanting a brother & sister. I'm down to a few things I can still squeeze into that's not maternity clothing! I dont mind though. I know some women put off maternity clothes as long as possible, but I'm totally into embracing it! It's such a privilege to get to wear maternity clothing. Plus they're so many cute outfits & they're so stretchy and comfortable! I went to Motherhood on Saturday to get some capris I desperately needed. I honestly cant wait to get into full-on maternity clothing mode. Although I'm still trying ot be careful about weight gain this time! ;-)
Next week I'll have a picture comparison from my 1st pregnancy since I started then at 15 weeks!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Im still laughing over Rylie saying the baby lives in Ft Worth LOL!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

To funny about it being named Carol??? lol