Sunday, January 9, 2011

Savannah's Party & A Birthday Date

Yesterday was Rylie's friend Savannah's 3rd birthday party!

Rylie & the birthday girl
She had a cute "Princess/Prince" party & the kids dressed up.

Owen was a handsome prince & Kate was a beautiful Belle! 

Baby Hadley & Grayson partied hard too ;-)

"Mr. Noodle" from Sesame Street made an appearance & did all kinds of crazy, funny things.

The kids were really into him. Rylie even said "I can be a volunteer!" ha!

After the party Mimi came over so we got a family photo!

Rylie wanted a picture of Ariel too lol

Then David & I took a date night out while Rylie played at Mimi's house. We saw an early movie-"Little Fockers." It was hilarious! Then we had dinner at Red Lobster. I was really wanting my favorite dish & they discontinued it! =( It was still a good meal though & we made it home just before the cold front came in. Couldn't have been a more perfect night.

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

How cute! I just love little girl parties!
We saw Little Fockers over the break- I wasn't very impressed :( Funny tho!
Glad u had a good birthday!!

Rosie said...

I love that theme for a kid's b-day party. So cute!
Your hair is getting so longg! Very pretty :)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Your date night outfit is cute!