Monday, January 10, 2011

Quarter of a Century

Yesterday was my 25th birthday! We woke up with a huge cold front & I loved it!
David bought me some beautiful roses & a little cake that was just perfect.

David's Mom brought Rylie home & we went to a yummy brunch. Rylie was dressed up so cute & behaved so well the whole time. Such a big girl now.

Then we went back home & I opened my cards & gifts. Rylie helped of course ;-)

David's card to me looked yummy! Ha!

LOVE my new food tray! Cant wait to host something now & use this!

And I got my cookbook I've wanted since July! I seriously looked at every recipe in here already & want to make it all!

Rylie got to show Mimi her driving skills too while it wasnt raining. Then it was nap time!

I had a really great day & really appreciated all the FB comments, and texts, cards, and calls from everyone! I feel so blessed to have so many sweet friends in my life & my sweet family who all made my day special!

No comments: