Friday, December 10, 2010

MOPS Ornament Exchange

We've had absolutely nothing else going on this week! Thank goodness too because I've just been wrapping all our Christmas gifts & taking it easy. This weekend is going to be jam-packed with fun Christmas parties though so it was nice to have some calm before everything. lol This morning was a fun MOPS meeting with an ornament exchange.



My table with our ornaments at the end

This was the one I got & I love it! I'm glad nobody stole it from me
 ;-)

Susan and I with our ornaments. I really loved her snowflake one too!

After MOPS I picked Rylie up from school & finally her Christmas pictures from school came in! Here's a picture of a picture of it.

I think it came out pretty cute!

Hope yall have a holly jolly weekend ahead! hehe

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I like your ornament too. It's cute.
And thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm really glad I met you too :)