Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Party & Shower For Lauren

We had a great weekend! David & I got a lot more Christmas shopping done on Saturday-almost finished completely now. Then we attended a Christmas party at our friends Tiffany & Brian's house.

We'd been looking forward to this party for awhile! It was so much fun!

Tiffany (hostest with the mostess!), me and Susan
I'm so lucky to have such amazing, beautiful friends!

Sunday afternoon I attended a baby shower for our neighbor Sharon who's due with Lauren January 17! (Her daughter Raegan is one of Rylie's buddies!)

She got a lot of cute stuff for miss Lauren!

Julee (due with Grayson in 2 weeks!) and Sharon

Sharon and myself (with messy hair! lol)

The rest of our December is looking crazy already! So much going on! I hope to keep the blog updated & get our Christmas cards mailed this week. Hehe!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

My Goodness! Everyone is having babies!!