Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card & Family Pictures

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! I love hanging them on display for a month or so & then I save them in a Christmas keepsake box for forever. Every year when I get out that box or pack it away I love to look back on the older cards & see how grown up a lot of the kids are! Well, I couldn't send a Christmas card to every one of yall, but I wanted to share it with yall on here. These are really bad pictures, but you get the idea.

Merry Christmas from The McCrary's!




(front)


(inside)

I'm so excited about our cards this year! They're exactly what I've been wanting for years. We got them from Shutterfly. I just love old-fashioned cards that open & close & loved having everything already printed inside so I wouldn't have to write it out myself. Time-saver!

And finally I'm going to share with yall our family pictures we had taken back in October for the Christmas card!














Our photographer was Tiffany Heath with Mulberry Dreams. We just love her! I saw photos she took of my friend Tiffany & her family back in July & booked her right away. We just set up one hour-long session for October & did Rylie's birthday pictures, generic photos of Rylie, and all our family Christmas pictures at one time. We're very pleased with how they all came out!

Hope yall have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment: