Monday, December 20, 2010

2 Christmases in Waco

Saturday morning we drove up to Valley Mills for my family's Christmas get-together. I'm so glad we were able to still do this, as a lot of people weren't able to make it. We had some yummy lunch of brisket, smoked chicken, sausage, homemade cole slaw that I brought, mashed potatoes, beans, salad, and the best-my aunt Valerie's homemade banana pudding! Needless to say we were all stuffed full! =)

My aunt Rose Ann & uncle Al made it

My brother Donny (Donald) and his wife Allison and they just found out this week they're having a boy in May! Chayton Christopher Louis!

My cousin Vanessa & her new husband Jack

Rylie loves aunt Rosie!

My uncle David, Aunt Rose Ann, and uncle Keith-all brothers & sister

Rylie was the only little one there & loved soaking up all the attention!

We let Rylie open her presents first

And then she played with her new toys while we played the gift-exchange game. The girls had fun stealing back & forth but the guys were boring this year. lol We had to head out early to meet my Dad, Karen, my sister Sarah, and her 2 boys Isaac and Hayden for dinner in Waco.

The Grandkids and myself. Isaac brought Rylie that hat from a birthday party he went to earlier.

We brought Isaac all his Christmas presents & he loved opening them all!



He helped his little brother Hayden open his presents too

We gave my dad a big collage frame with our new family portraits from our Christmas card in there. He loved it!

Isaac opening a few more gifts

Phinneas and Ferb!

Rylie and her Grandpa

After dinner we headed on back down to Houston. It was a long, tiring drive but we were happy to sleep in our own beds & be home in the morning!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

You should move back to Waco. Just sayin' :)