Monday, October 18, 2010

School Party

I meant to include this photo with her birthday party post yesterday but I forgot.

Rylie was so tuckered out after her party Saturday night! These Ariel pj's were one of Jaiden & Maggie's gifts to her & she was so excited to wear them after her bath. It was just too sweet to not take a picture!

Today Rylie had a little birthday celebration in her classroom since she wont be at school tomorrow (the big day she actually turns 3!). I brought cupcakes to her class during lunch time.

Her friends all sang Happy Birthday to her, which of course she loved!

And then we passed out cupcakes!

Which of course all the kids loved! Ha!

And after lunch Mommy brought her home to take a nap! I think she enjoyed her last day as a 2 year old. Tomorrow's the big THREE!


(PS My blog hit the 3 year mark yesterday too! lol)

No comments: