Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Picture with the Pum-kins!"

First of all, thank you so much for the encouragement on our post yesterday. We really appreciated the comments/emails & it was nice to know sweet friends were thinking of us!

We had a much better day today. While Rylie was in school this morning I finally finished the dress I've been making for her. This seriously would've taken just a few hours to a day to make but with birthday things I kept dragging my feet & putting it off. So it was just completed today. Again, it's not perfect. I'm far from a professional & I'll be honest & say I got this idea off etsy. This was originally a shirt with a few different tweaks but I was convinced I could make it myself (with no sewing instruction) & am very proud of the way it turned out. This was my first sewing creation to make! So I took some photos of Rylie in it this afternoon!


I know, we're the last ones to post "pumpkin pictures." We usually do a pumpkin patch visit with friends but both times we'd planned on meeting up with them, our plans fell through or it was hot & we didnt want to go. I'd bought these pumpkins for decoration & figured we outta get more use outta them & just do pictures at home this year. Rylie loved that idea! 
  
Ever since I brought these pumpkins home, all she's talked about is "Mommy gotta finish dress & take pictures with the pum-kins!" And she's been telling everybody "There's 3 pum-kins! One for Mommy, one for Daddy, and one for RYLIE!" hehe


It wasnt hard to get her to pose! She'd been waiting for these pictures for a few weeks!

Loves the pum-kins!

She even wanted to carry "her" pum-kin around for Mommy to help!

Happy Fall 2010!


4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

OH the dress turned out sooo cute!! Aww!

Rosie said...

Her dress and pictures turned out cute!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Um could she be cuter!

grandma said...

great job on the dress and the "MODEL" is just too cute!