Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lia Sophia Jewelry Party

Yesterday my neighbor friend Laurie & I co-hosted a Lia Sophia Jewelry party. We'd both attended a party another neighbor of ours had & saw the great hostess benefits & decided to host one ourselves! The Lia Sophia division manager Deonna Spies did both parties & she's really great.

It was great of Laurie to host the party at her house. The guests got to each choose 3 items of jewelry to wear for the duration of the party, which I love because other jewelry parties I've been to you just look at it & dont even get to try it on. So it was fun to play dressup!

We had some yummy snacks & sweets served as well.

A good turnout of friends & neighbors & family came! It was a lot of fun co-hosting my first party like this & definitely worth the bonuses! If any of yall is interested in hosting a party of your own, visit LiaSophia.com!

After the party Rylie went home with Mimi to spend the night. She wore one of her new birthday outfit gifts from Mimi & Gaga that we just LOVE. David & I had a date night just walking around the Galleria & dinner at Cheesecake Factory.

On a side note I got my plate in that I made at Mudpie last week! I'm so excited about it. It's not perfect, but I'm still proud. It was my first project there. I'm taking Rylie to a storytime & plate-making event there next week with some friends & looking forward to it.

No comments: