Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, RYLIE!!!!!



 Our sweet little Rylie is officially THREE YEARS OLD today!

I thought the 1st birthday would be the hardest, but for some reason her turning 3 is harder for me. I felt like she was still a baby when she turned 1. She wasnt walking yet or even talking hardly. But turning 3-she's in a big girl class at school now & it seems everything changes. I remember when she turned 2 last year I was worried how this past year would go-with all the talk of "terrible two's" but this has just been the best year! She's just grown more amazing every day & I cant believe how fast it flew by!

Happy Birthday sweet angel Rylie! I hope it's been everything you could wish for! Mommy & Daddy love you so much & are so proud of the little girl you're growing up to be! We couldn't be more blessed to have you as our daughter & we've truly loved the past 3 years you've been in our lives!

Rylie Paige McCrary
Age 3 | Age 2 | Age 1

4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE!!!
That 2nd picture is sooo adorable!! I love it!

Rosie said...

Oh I just love all those pictures of her! Happy Birthday Rylie!!

EMonaghan said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

LOVE those pictures!