Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MOPS

Rylie & I joined our first MOPS group on Friday morning! I've been real excited about it. My friends Laurie & Susan both have been in MOPS groups for the past few years & I've wanted to join for awhile. I just love the idea of the organization! I didnt join last year because Rylie was just starting school & I wanted to focus on that. So I was very excited to start this year & have my friends Susan, Tiffany, and Brandy in the group too!

This is Rylie's new "smile" lol! I was worried how Rylie would do in the childcare while I was in my meeting, but she did great! She got to play with Owen & saw Beckett & talked about them all afternoon! We had a really great first meeting & I'm just so excited about finally joining this group. I wish I'd done it last year! It really is a great organization for moms to meet up & get fellowship & just talk about life! I highly recommend it to any mother out there!

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I may need to look into this! I have a friend who just signed up too!