Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello, September!

I dont know about yall, but I'm sooo glad September is here! It's my 2nd favorite month! (Used to be favorite, but then Rylie was born in October so now it's my favorite lol)



I love bringing out my Fall decorations in September. I love that Autumn (my favorite season) begins in September. I love that everybody starts planning for the best holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and best of all CHRISTMAS now!



I love that Rylie's birthday is right around the corner.



I love that we finally get a break from Texas heat (usually) & the leaves change color in September.

 I just love, love, love September!
Are yall glad Summer's almost over?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall! My favorite ever. Although the holidays totally stress me out.