Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Caramel Apples

I'm so glad Autumn officially started today! I really think caramel apples are the "in" thing this Fall, as I've seen them everywhere!

I bought these Caramel Apple Hershey Kisses a few weeks ago & they're my new favorite thing! So good! I've actually never had a real caramel apple before, but these have a real apple taste to them.

This past weekend we went to David's mom's house for dinner while David worked a wedding at the church. I didnt take any pictures (I was too worn out from garage sale hunting! ha!), but I did get to make this yummy Caramel Apple cake before we headed over there, so we had that for dessert. It came from this magazine David bought for me.


And I just wanted to share it with yall in case you were in the same Caramel Apple kick everybody else seems to be in!


(You should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger) Probably the easiest cake I've ever made & oh so yummy! The frosting was very rich, so I actually left out a little powdered sugar, but it made it a little runnier.

Hope yall are enjoying the start to Autumn!

(We missed the library this morning because Rylie had school pictures, but none of her friends could make it either. So no pictures today!)


1 comment:

Shay said...

Caramel Apples sounds great! If only the weather down here would realize that its now fall...!!!