Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why I Blog....

Wow! I cant believe I've had this blog going for over 2 & 1/2 years now! I've written (to date) over 810 posts! That's a lot of memories.

I just wanted to state the reason why I blog, in case anyone was wondering.

First & foremost, I started blogging for my scattered family members (and friends) to keep in touch with what's going on in our lives. When I started this blog in October 2007, I was due any day with Rylie & I knew a lot of our family would want to watch Rylie grow even though they lived across the country or state.

Then I became addicted to blogging! Ha! My second reason for blogging is to capture all these little moments of our growing family. Yes, I take more pictures than I probably need to. And I write really long sentences of details yall probaby care less about and skip over. But it's only for my family to look back on one day! I blog the same as I would if nobody was reading.

I do also love the blogging friends we've met along the way! It's great to see others going through the same thing as us & knowing we're not alone. It's also nice to get advice & tips from other moms/families out there or just learn about others going through things we dont know anything about. 

I just wanted to clarify these are the only  reasons why I have our family blog, in case anyone wanted to know. And we're really thankful for the support we've been given from loyal friends/family who have loved to stay updated on our family. I'm sure we're not much entertainment, lol but it means a lot to us!

No comments: