Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Artwork

One of my favorite things about Rylie going part-time to school is the wonderful artwork she brings home! We've always done little craft-like pictures together at home, but there's just something special about being surprised with a beautiful picture from her! She gets so excited to show me what she's made & I've kept every single masterpiece so far. David usually fights me over which ones go on display at his office & which ones go on the fridge at home, etc. I decided to share some with yall as well! These are just a few of my favorites that are at home right now.

Hehe! Honeycomb cereal on a bumble bee! Love it!

Eew. Squirrel. lol But cute idea!

I love especially all the ones with her hands!



Some of my friends have hung up lines in their childrens playrooms to clip artwork on. I'd planned on doing that as well but never got around to it. I've heard of some moms taking pictures of all their art too & just printing out a photo book to keep for years (takes up less space than the actual artwork.) For now I dont know what we'll do with them all but you can probably expect to see more on here later!

2 comments:

Kristen and Andy said...

That is some of the cutest artwork I have ever seen - her school does some cute projects! I keep a ton of my daughter's too....haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with it either. Maybe a scrapbook of some of my favorites or something for her to keep and look back on.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

So cute!