Saturday, July 3, 2010

Old School Saturday-Rylie's 1st Barbecue

I know I said for Old School Saturdays I would post about things that happened before our blog started. But I'm going to cheat this week because these pictures occured right after I started the blog & weren't ever put on here. They're just so sweet, I had to include them!


November 4, 2007
Rylie was only 2 weeks, 2 days old when David's dad & stepmom came to visit us at our home in Waco at the time. They brought some food over & grilled outside.


David's stepmom Donna took these pictures & sent us prints of them but I barely scanned them in now. I love these pictures. I was just getting the hang of being a Mommy at this time & finally in a schedule.

Look at her sweet tiny little self! Oh how I miss those precious little Rylie days. They sure go by so fast! Now she's a big girl, almost 3! We have plans to barbecue this weekend for July 4th & bought a really yummy brisket! Unfortunately we'll have to eat inside with all this rain though! lol

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend & all those precious little moments like these that go by so fast!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Oh, how cute. We used Dr. Brown bottles too. I like your new background.