Thursday, July 8, 2010

Magnets

I was listening to the radio today while running errands & the DJ said during a break "If God had a refrigerator, he'd put a picture of your face on it because he loves us all." (It was a Christian radio station) I dont normally do these "deep thought" posts, but this comment made me very curious. When I heard him say that comment, I immediatly thought "Ok....but what magnet would be holding my picture up?" I'm not worried about my picture being up there-I know he loves me & I know my picture as well as everyone's would be posted no doubt. But now I'm worried about what's holding it up. I'm pretty sure this would be my magnet holding my picture up.....





Haha! I know I'm not perfect. But that little comment on the radio today got me thinking...I need to strive harder so I can earn a big golden star magnet to hold my photo up on God's refrigerator! I'm very curious, what do you think your magnet would look like?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

That's interesting. I'd really have to think on that one....