Sunday, June 6, 2010

Splash Pad!

Friday morning I took Rylie to meet her friends at our neighborhood splash pad! It was her first time to go. We tried to meet early to beat the heat, but Rylie & I were late. lol

When we first got there Rylie wanted to run & have Kendall chase her!


I think they were admiring each others swimsuits?? This is Rylie's first two piece!


Of course we had to get it since it had Ariel on it too! Actually we've been havin so much trouble lately finding swimsuits that fit her good, so I thought this non-over-revealing two piece might work. But it was too big & I had to put a swim diaper on to help hold up the bottoms that still slid down her. (And good thing I had the swim diaper on later! She needed it...we'll just put it that way)


So Kendall, Owen, & Rylie started running around the splash pad...


And Cady joined too!



And Kate as well! Then the mommies told them all no running!


I dont know what these girl were doing, but I love the excitement on Rylie's face while Kendall's clapping!


Haha! Owen walked right in front of that frog's water aim & got hit on the rear end! These kiddos were the cutest out there!


Rylie's pulling her bottoms up...again. Poor thing!


Rylie & Kate trying to push the button to start the water again. Owen & Rylie walking around doing "wheels on the bus go round & round." hehe

We had a blast with our friends & will have to go back lots more this Summer....and be on time. ;-)

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

What a neat place, I need to see if somewhere around here has one!