Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fashionista

Wednesday after lunch I was cleaning up the kitchen & Rylie was playing in her playroom upstairs. I could hear her coming down the stairs & then stop. I looked up & saw her standing here like this.....





Proudly showing me her dress up outfit she'd done all by herself!


So I had to grab the camera off the table & she immediately started hammin it up!


I believe Kinley gave Rylie this tutu for her birthday last October & I believe she's also wearing it backwards. lol Tiara upside down....completely Rylie's own style! lol

Then Rylie & I had to run out real quick so I told her to take the tutu off & put on some shoes & sunglasses. This was how she came down next.....





Tiara still upside down....pink melon sunglasses......red melon shoes. Alrighty then! And I let her go out just like that! She was very happy with her outfit she put together & wasn't harming anything, so why not? And she just had the biggest beaming smile on the whole time!

4 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

She looked adorable with her upside down/backwards tiara on.

Rosie said...

Aww I love when kids are at that stage. I can't wait to see what Gavin comes up with!

grandma said...

That's my girl! Way to go Rylie! Lookin cute and stylish as ever!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Very stylish. To cute!