Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Play-Doh Picnic!

On Monday, Rylie & I stayed at home just to double check we had another day without a fever. So we got out her play-doh for the first time!

I bought this cute picnic play-doh set at Kohls awhile back & never had a chance to get it out. I'm sure they have these at other stores too. My friend Becca would know-she knows where all the toys are! hehe

Rylie had so much fun making food shapes with the doh

Such concentration!

I forgot how fun play-doh is! She tells me she plays with it at school all the time & it's her favorite thing they do (besides going outside). And she's played with it at Kendall's house before, but never at home!

We ended up playing picnic for over an hour! And we'd make lots of food shapes & practice her counting with them-lots of fun! I'm sure we'll be doing this a lot on super hot days this Summer to stay inside!

3 comments:

Julee Casey said...

We love play-doh!! Just don't get it in the carpet.... yikes!!! We bought some knock off stuff here in China.... not the same!! Thanks for the update on the house. We can't wait to move in!!

Rosie said...

I can't wait to play with play-doh again. ha ha! She looks like she loves it!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

That looks fun! Savi would probably eat it right now;) lol